Fidelity Mortgage Inc. is a rapidly growing mortgage company seeking the right candidates to join our team. If you are a qualified, energetic professional – we want to hear from you! Fidelity Mortgage Inc. offers a fun and energetic workplace that values its employees and encourages all associates to maximize their career potential.
If you want to join a team that will get you to the next level, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call: John at 561-569-1778
Mortgage Loan Originator
We are currently seeking Mortgage Loan Originators to join our Palm Beach Gardens, FL and Cincinnati, OH offices.
- Self-starter, goal-oriented sales professional who is focused on providing the highest level of customer service to our customers.
- Strong negotiation and time-management skills.
- Analyze applicant information to determine whether the customer is likely to qualify.
- Assist customers in choosing the proper program that best fits their needs.
- Offer guidance on the risks and benefits of the programs available and effectively communicate the terms of each product.
- Ensure exceptional customer experience by overseeing the loan process from origination to close, as well as provide on-going communication to customers and business partners.
- Understand and comply with requirements of applicable Federal and State laws and regulations.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, and is clear and concise when speaking with customers.
- Continually meet and/or exceed the sales forecasts set by management for productivity and quality assurance.
We are currently seeking Loan Processors to join our Palm Beach Gardens, FL and Cincinnati, OH offices.
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Proven current residential loan processing experience, 3 years of processing or underwriting experience
- Proficient in CALYX with strong technical skills
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven knowledge in calculating income
- Proficient in DU/DO/LP
- Proficient in Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, VA and FHA guidelines
- Understanding compliance requirements.
- Detail oriented
- Familiarity with how mortgage brokers/lending operate
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office products and Internet-based software.
We are currently seeking Telemarketers to join our Palm Beach Gardens, FL and Cincinnati, OH offices.
- Self-motivated with strong phone sales experience capable of making 100-200 calls per day
- Personable, energetic and be a people person
- Ability to multi-task
- Provide superior customer service
- Bilingual Spanish speaker a plus!